The Center of the Middle East Economy
Dubai has emerged as a leading regional commercial hub with state-of-art infrastructure and a world class business environment. It has now become the logical place to do business in the Middle East, providing investors with a unique and comprehensive value added platform. With its strategic location, tax-free living and consistently strong economic outlook, Dubai is the ideal base for multinationals targeting markets in Central Asia, the Middle East, Africa, the Asian Subcontinent and the Eastern Mediterranean. This had also reflected in the number of companies being registered with Department of Economic Development (DED) which equates to almost 91,224 companies being registered in the year 2013.
10 Reason why doing Business in Dubai is profitable?
- Growing and Diverse Economy
- Legal framework
- Physical Infrastructure
- Availability of manpower
- Investment support and promotion by the Government(DED)
- Free Zone
- 0% Tax
- Strategic Location Advantages of UAE
- EXPO 2020 has created a buzz in the world economy
- Visionary leadership
- Sultan Al Ali Businessmen Services is a trusted company to associate with.
- We handle all our services with proficiency. Our clients are ensured of satisfaction at a lower fractional cost without any extra charges applying independent of those discussed and provided on quotation.
- We provide you guidance and consultation free of cost to discuss the criteria of desired business plans.
- At Sultan Al Ali your satisfaction is completely placed in our hands and we will not disappoint.
An Indian citizen who wishes to get his will attested he would have to personally go to IVS Global Services, the authorized agents of Indian Consulate. He should also bring two witnesses who should be India citizens but should not be a beneficiary. The physical presence is important as the signature on the Will has to be done in front of the Consular officer.
Following documents are needed
- Passport in original of the person executing the will.
- Copy the 1st, last and visa page of the passport of the person executing the will
- Will in original along with a copy of the same
- Passport in original of the witnesses.
- Copy the 1st, last and visa page of the passport of the witnesses
- 2 photographs (passport sized) of the person executing the will
To make the passport of a new born baby the parents can apply for the same at the Passport application centres. Application can be done In
- BLS International, Port Saeed ,Deira
- BLS International, Bur Dubai
- Application Form EAP1 duly typed
- English version of the birth certificate of the baby.
We welcome your enquiries and concerns. Our friendly business consultants look forward to assist you.